For over two decades, Mike has been writing, teaching and designing programs for some of the most nationally recognized percussion programs in the United States. Historically, these include Mission Viejo HS, RCC, Santa Clara Vanguard, and the Bluecoats Drum & Bugle Corps. He has also sat on the Board of Directors for WGI and has been inducted into the WGI Hall of Fame.
Mike is currently:
- a designer/composer for the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps
- a designer/composer for Broken City Percussion
- a board member and co-founder of SCPA (Southern California Percussion Alliance)
- a partner at Broken City Artists
- a Yamaha performing artist and proudly using Evans Drumheads, Zildjian Cymbals, Vic Firth Sticks/Mallets, and Randall May Carriers/Stands